PRF - Patient Care Instructions
- Avoid blood thinners and anti-platelet medications for 1 week including aspirin, fish oil, vitamin E, alcohol, wine, and ibuprofen.
- Plan downtime for bruising and swelling that can take a full 2 weeks to subside
- No ice over the area where PRF was injected.
- If combined with microneedling, microinfusion, or RF microneedling, follow proper post-care for the procedure.
- If PRF is applied topically, please wait 8 hours to wash off.
- Continue to avoid blood thinners for 5 days
- Avoid touching or rubbing the area
- Make sure to plan your next treatment within the suggested window as suggested by your provider