- Avoid any blood thinners for 3 days including alcohol, wine, aspirin, ibuprofen (Advil, Aleve, Motrin), fish oil, and vitamin E.
- Arrive make-up free
- Arnica Montana tabs (found at most grocery stores) can be started 3 days prior to your appointment to minimize bruising.
- History of cold sores, please take your cold sore medication one day prior to your appointment.
- Avoid touching the injected area for 24 areas.
- Avoid wearing make-up for 12 hrs.
- Avoid harsh skincare for 24 hrs.
- Avoid excessive heat or cold exposures for 24 hours.
- Applying gently ice on and off can help with swelling
- Avoid laying on your face for long periods of time (side-sleeping, facials, massage) for 1 week.
- Allow 2 weeks for full healing and full results.
- Cold sores, continue cold sore medication for 1 week.
- Please notify us right away if there is any pain or discoloration that develops!