Aquagold facials are the new trends in the beauty and cosmetic industry. It is a combination of getting something stronger than facials but not as intense as microneedling. A lot of people have enjoyed the results this procedure provides. But how long do these results from Aquagold facial start to take into effect? Let’s know more about this procedure and discover how long its results manifest.
What is Aquagold Facial?
Aquagold facials are ideal treatments for those people who desire something more robust than a facial but less intense than microneedling. The Aquagold facial microchannel needling device uses 24-karat needles, each a bit smaller than the average hair follicle.
Each of these microneedles can deliver a specialized solution directly into your skin’s top layer. This procedure uses a touch of Botox, fillers, skin brighteners, and vitamins. The needling stimulates collagen production, with tailored treatment blending and helping for pore shrinkage, scar, skin texture improvement, and oiliness and breakout prevention. In addition, it creates that dreamy glow, eventually boosting your self-confidence towards your appearance. This treatment goes perfectly well before going to an event or in a way in maintaining your skin’s health.
How Aquagold facials Works
Each patient has their concerns and desired results. Good thing the Aquagold facial is fully customized, with the solution being applied with the microchannel device. Platelet-rich plasma, or PRP, is the primary ingredient in facial treatment.
Since this procedure is fully customizable, the solution using the microchannel device depends on a patient’s concerns and desired results. Here are some of them:
- Botox or Dysport is given in small levels and is applied at the skin’s surface, somewhere not near a muscle. It improves pore size, decreases excess oil production, and decreases redness after quite some time. This procedure can also help acne. They give out that natural and gentle smoothening of the skin.
- Microchanneling with Restylane – are dermal fillers that provide a natural-looking increase in the skin’s suppleness. Smoothing out the lines on the face cannot be done and filled using traditional methods. It usually requires larger needles and much more volume in terms of dermal fillers for deeper wrinkles. But for other problem areas like fine lines around the eyes or volume lost in the upper lip are some of the more suited concerns addressed by Aquagold facial.
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) and platelet-poor plasma (PPP) – are add-ons that can improve the quality and appearance of the skin’s uppermost layer. This procedure is ideal for those looking to reduce the puffiness of their eyes, skin so dull, or fine lines as well. PRP can provide additional stimulation of new collagen and new cell growth. However, these benefits are not seen immediately but will improve gradually over the next few months.
- Hyaluronic acid – this soft, gel-like substance can absorb water and bring it to deep skin hydration, especially in the treated areas. This substance gives it improved firmness, elasticity, and smoothness. Treatable areas include the face, the neck area, around the chest, and the hands.
- Botox – is applied into the dermis (not the muscle, though) and helps shrink down pore openings. This procedure is the only treatment recognized to affect one’s pore size physically. The treatable area includes the face, neck, chest, and hands.
- Growth factors stimulate the skin to have an improved healing factor after the laser. It helps in the maintenance of balanced and regular collagen levels. Again, treatable areas include the face and the neck, the chest, and both hands.
- Pigment reducers – these deliverables prohibit the response of melanin. With the right combination of sunblock and sunscreen, any discoloration is significantly reduced. Treatable areas include the face, neck, chest, arms, and hands.
The Aquagold facial uses needles, which are more refined than any human hair. Channels found in the needle allow serums, Botox, or Hyaluronic, all in gel forms, to flow deep into the skin.
The Aquagold facial is a well-known procedure that offers the following benefits:
- Stimulation of collagen and elastin production to thicken and tighten thinning skin
- Skin tone and texture improvement
- Fine lines and wrinkles smoothening
- Antioxidant role and presence of hydrating properties
With its offering of buildable results, the Aquagold facial treatment works well with some other therapies. It is used in conjunction with deeper dermal filler injections or after laser treatment; the Aquagold facial can enhance and provide much better results. It is also an ideal new member to the surgical facial rejuvenation group like the face lift surgery, helping maintain the best results possible.
Results of the Aquagold facial are usually seen within one week, or 1-7 days after treatment, often lasting approximately 3-4 months. These procedures can be done as often as every after 1-3 months, undergoing several treatments throughout the year, to continue improving the overall appearance of one’s skin.
Although you will be turning red for the next hour or two (2), that’s all there is and more excellent news – no downtime! With this achievement, any loyal clients and valued customers can come and attend in the morning of their big event or dinner by having that younger-looking glow by the evening!
Word of caution, though: this review does NOT and will not replace a regular Botox or filler treatment already known to people. It will also NOT eliminate deep lines in areas including the forehead, glabella, nasolabial folds, or marionette lines. But you can combine it with a Botox or filler scheduled with an appointment helps enhance the results.
Can I do it the same day as my Botox?
Because the Aquagold facial offers the best buildable results, it can also work well with other known treatments. Used as like conjunction, but as much as possible with deeper dermal filler injections or after a laser treatment. So, yes, you can have the Aquagold facial the same day you got it or will get your Botox.
How Long Before Results Manifest?
For Aquagold facials, results typically manifest themselves within 3-7 days after treatment.
So, typically nowadays, this procedure lasts approximately 3-4 months. Some procedures can be done as often as every 1-3 months, and by doing several treatments spread out this year will continue to thrive and improve one’s overall skin appearance.
Without a doubt, the Aquagold facials are indeed the newest revolution in the cosmetic industry. It is essential always to talk and consult your doctors or providers before you undergo any procedure. Aquagold facial is the breakthrough in the grand scheme of things.
Do you have additional questions, especially about Aquagold facials? Our amazing friends at Aere Aesthetics can help you out on this! Visit them now! https://aereaesthetics.com/
Also, visit our Facebook Page for informative stuff