With the emergence of new technologies in skincare, beauty lovers are opting for beneficial solutions to aid in achieving smoother, clear, and younger-looking skin via a diverse range of innovative treatments. If you are suffering from issues like hyperpigmentation, melasma, acne scars, dark spots from sun exposure, and freckles, a Cosmelan depigmentation is the best treatment to repair and rejuvenate the skin to perfectly smooth, even tone and texture of the skin.
Cosmelan is a depigmentation procedure that can decrease several kinds of skin discolorations such as hyperpigmentation, melasma, freckles, lentigo, acne scars, and sun damage. The major reason for causing these issues like discolorations is melanin. It is the skin pigment that gives color to the hair, skin, and eyes. While it is natural to our bodies, but in few cases, melanin development is huge or irregular in few regions of the skin. It leads to discoloration that initiates self-doubt among individuals about their looks. As you treat the skin with Cosmelan, the skin experts can stop your skin from developing melanin in certain areas. During this procedure, a patient will be comfortably sitting by application of Cosmelan peel on the face for a few hours. The peel will be removed and applied to and specific moisturizer to aid in soothing the skin. After completing the skin treatment, you will follow the precise skincare instructions for completing the procedure at home over the next few weeks. The Cosmelan peel has an attractive and glowing effect on all skin types and ethnicities only when performed by an expert.
How will Cosmelan Depigmentation work
- Undergoing a Cosmelan Peel is a fast and painless process, without the requirement of any preparations. This is distinct from another type of peel that needs the application of creams, lotions, and some bleaching agents before application. You may be asked to stop using products with glycolic acid a week before starting the treatment. A crucial aspect to follow all the instructions carefully before beginning the treatment.
- As the skin experts find the ideal solution for your specific skin concerns, they will apply the peel who will perform the procedure according to the standards. It begins with the application of a degreasing solution and face mask that will be thick, peanut butter-like cream. This mask comprises Azelaic Acid, Kojic Acid, Phytic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Arbutin, and Titanium Dioxide.
- Once the mask application is complete, the patient can go back to his home, with the caution of refraining from exposure to heat and light sources. The mask must continue to be kept on the face for around 6 to 10 hours. The total duration of retaining this mask is reliant on the skin type and the amount of hyperpigmentation issue. You can remove the mask at home as per the skin expert’s suggestion. It is usually done by slowly cleansing the application region with plenty of lukewarm water. You mustn’t retain the mask exceeding the suggested time.
- The second step in the course is at-home applications that aid in maintaining the results that are accomplished with the Cosmelan Peel while avoiding the development of new dark spots and regions of hyperpigmentation. This step should be continued at home 2 days after removing the initial mask. Your Skincare expert will provide you with thorough, yet simple instructions to be followed to get the expected results. This home treatment should be carried for several months and uniformity is needed to get positive results. After the initial treatment, the pigment color will be faded off, and results continue to improve over the progression of the procedure.
What are the benefits for the skin from the Cosmelan Depigmentation treatment
- The procedure is highly successful in treating all kinds of Melasma particularly severe Melasma or post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH)
- It is the best treatment for pigmentation which has not resolved with regular skin lightening topical products and superficial peels.
- The quick and simple depigmenting procedure with mild peeling.
- Helpful for acne issues and any time of the year.
What are the expectations from a COSMELAN DEPIGMENTATION
- During the initial two days of the treatment, the skin will appear red. If the skin is highly sensitive, you may have an itching experience. Mild burning and Skin-stiffening effects are usually observed during the initial 1 or 2 days after beginning the treatment. Your skin experts will suggest the appropriate creams to reduce the irritations. The reddish effects occurring after a Cosmelan treatment are the same as prolonged exposure to the sun in the snow without any protection.
- There are also chances of flaking in the skin after 2 or 3 days from the treatment. Never rub, scratch, or pull the flakes as it can cause spots on the skin. Never use any exfoliants, peels, or scrubs, and refrain from taking saunas, steam baths, or even swimming for some days after the treatment. Apply the suggested creams when the flaking is intense to the time of reduction. It is suggested to wait until the completion of starting flaking period before starting to apply make-up again.
- In the majority of situations, the appearance of pigments decreases to a significant extent after beginning the Cosmelan Depigmentation treatment, with significant enhancement of the skin. The reduction of the treated pigmented region is spotted and the appearance of new glowing and refreshed skin is observed. Whatever may be the skin issues, you must smartly select your skin expert and spend quality time in the initial consultation. Be sure to clear all your doubts, explain the medical history to aid them in customizing the treatment5 according to your precise skin types and desires.
At Aère Aesthetics, the qualified skin experts are focused and passionate to offer advanced and safe cosmetic treatments that help in improving the beauty of every particular patient. The team spearheaded by Neekan Rivera, we look to have a good repo with each customer, analyzing ample time to solve their worries and meet their aesthetic goals.